xswrex
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 87255
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
given up emptying PMs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchslap View Post
Reason for #2 was, that when I opened ECUFlash, and ticked the 'speed threshold' box, there was no box to put a numeric value, but the RPM box was okay. The SPEED box only had a button-looking thing in it, with "..." in the field.

After changing the xml paste to "MPH", it was fine, and allowed me to enter a speed value.

Here's what I pasted:
Code:
    <table name="LC disable speed threshold" category="tinywrex patches" address="2D2D0" type="1D" level="1" scaling="VehicleSpeed(MPH)"/>
    <table name="LC RPM delta" category="tinywrex patches" address="2D2D2" type="1D" level="1" scaling="EngineSpeed(RPM)"/>
I 'assume' this is due to the USDM not using KPH
hmmm, i only included XML for metric units (KMH) which is what the ecu uses natively. What you did is correct, changing the KMH with MPH. Although you could just add a line and leave the KMH as is (wont do any harm, just dont use it)
<table name="LC disable speed threshold" category="tinywrex patches" address="2D2D0" type="1D" level="1" scaling="VehicleSpeed(MPH)"/>

Quote:
the weird thing I see now, is, when looking at the actual Params > Misc > Rev Limit: both fields have "28" in the "ON ABOVE" and "OFF BELOW" data fields. In Enginuity, I see 7100 above, 7200 below..
does the LC RPM Delta appear ok when you enter a value?

Quote:
Question: If I alter this "patched" rom, rename it something, and alter it more in Enginuity, will the FTL still be nestled in the HEX?
yes of course it will
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xswrex is offline   Reply With Quote