Scooby Guru

Member#: 1026
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
'00 RS/WRX Stg5
'98 RS Stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruiner View Post
I don't know what Aaron weighs, but if you put a 300 lb guy in a car instead of 180 lb car would you automatically say "SO MUCH FOR RACING FAT ASS!!"?? Seriously. 150 lbs isn't that much weight when you're talking about an RS that already weighs 500 lbs less than the WRX.

Loaded weight actually helps top speed in many cases
Thank you Sir... and I weigh ~200lbs.. maybe 220 now that it is winter...

Personaly, not to be rude, But I have to laugh at these people that go WAY overboard with weight reduction, like the guy that built up my car, he was going for a road racer, understood, he didn't hardly drive the car.

For someone like me that is going to be driving this, not quite daily, but driving it somewhat normaly(did I mention my 90mi a day comute to work)... WHAT'S THE POINT? I can only "legaly" do 70 on the hwy... so WHY in gods name would I want a car that is so freakin loud?? Why would I concern myself with what it weighs as long as it's still fast (which it WILL be) It's plenty fast enough to get me locked up... why would I need more? It's already a cop maginet, so, while i'm doing the speed limit and I have some asshat in a stripped car flying past me... Fine... I'll turn up whatever sweet sounds i've got playing, and cruse...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Aaron'z 2.5RS is offline   Reply With Quote