View Single Post
Old 06-15-2002, 01:27 AM   #10
Bob
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 16719
Vehicle:
1993 RX-7

I heard that one was for sale a week ago, a good price in the states would be $16000 to $17000. I haven't heard too much history about that one, but I remember it had low miles and I think it has a catback. Don't plan on even attempting to drive it in the winter, it just won't work. Plan on having a beater car, you save insurance that way anyways.

There aren't many up here anymore, there's my black 93, a red auto, and that yellow one that I've seen this summer

http://home.gci.net/~bob/Carpics/

There were about 13000 total imported between 1993 to 1995, and easily half of those have been totalled or made into race car only. They are still being made in Japan though.

If you get really serious about it let me know and I'll come drive it, I've had mine for six years now and should be able to "feel" anything wrong.

A Mazda reman motor in the states is $2000, a nicely rebuilt one from pineapple racing, pettit, rotary performance, or any of the other rx-7 shops is about $3000. Rebuilding the stock twin turbo's is about $600.

When my car is parked for this winter I'm going to do an LT1 or LS1 engine swap.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Bob; 06-15-2002 at 01:39 AM.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote