Scooby Newbie

Member#: 167703
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 '05 2.5RS 5MT
'10 Forester X Limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchunglava View Post
well id like to know pretty much like ok , im looking at all these parameters right. explain this to me , how do i know what the the target # should be ? like im lost . i understand how to use the software just dont understand what im supposed to tweek. its like if i had a calculator and understood that you push a # a # apears and you can change the #'s and stuff but i dont understand math . thats how it is with me and ecu tuning . also should i reflash my ecu with this map or just wait untill that website comes up you were talking about. and do you have knowledge of when thats going to be up. i want my ecu tuned so bad. maybe you know whats up , i could log like mad if you are into tuning it out for me?
In short there is no 'target #' per say for most of the parameters you can to tune. The parameters depend on many factors such as mods/climate/fuel etc. Two identical cars could individually perform better with custom tunes.

Here's a starting point:
http://www.romraider.com/Documentation/RomRaiderFAQ

The two books at the bottom of that page are great for those with little background. It takes studying, time, and patience if you really want to understand your car and what the heck you are tuning.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
LTracer is offline   Reply With Quote