Pictures available upon request....I have all stock parts that will go with the car. OR, we can work a deal to take the car back to stock.
- ~48k miles (75% highway)
- Royal Purple 5w30 used since break-in. Oil analysis performed at each oil change.
- 20% window tint
- Cobb AP (stage 2 loaded)
- Cobb Catted Downpipe
- SPT 3" Catback
- K&N Panel Filter
- Vishnu crank pulley
- Prodrive Shift Knob
- Cobb Double Adjustable shift lever
- Cobb/Kartboy/TiC shift bushings (all)
- STi Group N Transmission Mount
- Kartboy/TiC driveline bushings
- Redline rear diff/tranny lube
- Omori 45mm boost gauge in stock pod
- Kenwood Excelon MP3/WMA/Sirius deck w/ Sirius tuner, Sony Mobile ES Amp, Focal components
- Raamat/Ensolite all doors, rear deck, and trunk floor
- Subaru All-Weather floor mats
- Subaru rubber trunk mat
- Spline drive locking lug nuts
The only 'issue' to speak of is a dent in the rear driver side door. I've been too lazy to have it pulled...other than that, the car is in great condition.
All service performed by myself per factory recommended schedule. Oil changed last weekend along with tire rotation and brake fluid flush. This car needs NOTHING. I've gotten 32 mpg on the highway at stage 2....
Ok, how about pictures for the whole world to see?
First couple days after delivery (11/12/05):
When it wore STi wheels and another exhaust...plus my swapped 04-05 tails:
Looking for $17500 OBO as it sits, or $16800 OBO with all stage 2 parts removed (stock dp/catback/air filter/crank pulley installed). Only reasonable SERIOUS
offers, please. I don't need to sell. I'm choosing to sell and won't let it go unless I'm satisfied with the sale.