Originally Posted by WorldRallyX05
Yeah, i saw that, but this fix is a lot better for a few reasons:
1. It is way easier.
2. It fits better.
3. It looks a lot cleaner.
4. You don't need to weld anything.
5. The parts are cheaper.
If you have a welder (like Macabre, the person who posted the referenced link above) then i guess you could do it that way, but i have access to a mig welder, and I decided to do it this way because of the above reasons. I dunno ... a lot of these DIYs are subjective, but the point is... that this one works and its cheap.
Yeah, but the anti-foulers are mentioned in there.
I'm not going to knock this thread, but I found out how to do this with a little bit of searching (back when the search sucked balls, mind you) and a little bit of brain matter to piece information together.