Scooby Newbie

Member#: 173029
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX Sedan
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feign View Post
Yes, thank you. I said it was a good thread, but you should not expect any nut-fluffing.
I never expected that, nor did i say that i expected it.
Thanks for saying it was a good thread, but it doesn't mean much when you follow it up right away with "... BUT, I found out how to do this with a little bit of searching". So what... a ton of people just like you found out how to do it with a little bit of searching, including me... I don't really care that you found it with a little searching. I obviously didn't make the thread for people like you who already know how to do this, so leave it alone. You're commenting on a thread that obviously doesn't concern you sine you already know how to do it, so just drop it. I don't understand why a comment like "I found out how to do this with a little bit of searching (back when the search sucked balls, mind you) and a little bit of brain matter to piece information together" is even warranted. Are you trying to say that my thread is of no use to this community? because i assure you, it will be used. I'm not the only person who has recently done this to his/her car.

If you really feel that this thread doesn't belong... then take it up with a moderator and quit scrutinizing my thread.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
WorldRallyX05 is offline   Reply With Quote