View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 11:30 AM   #7641
zeropsi
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 175453
Join Date: Mar 2008
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: wilCO, IL
Vehicle:
AE86 GT-S coupe
i <3 alqonquin homosauce

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snig View Post
Because he's Polish, obviously. (Zing!)
I'm 25% Polish so I should be 25% really offended. Instead, 25% is laughing it's ass off...the other 75% is just smirking.

Here's mine:




Nothing done for appearance...yet. The 4x4 wheel gap is getting taken care of Saturday.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
zeropsi is offline   Reply With Quote