Go down to Target, WalMart, KMart, etc. get the following:
1) Biggest Hair dryer you can find.
2) CB radio with PA capabilities
Then drive over to Home Depot for:
3) Dryer hose
4) Silver spray paint
then off to Krispy Kreme for:
5) One dozen glazed donuts (just really need box)
After that drive home to do "turbo" kit install. Follow these easy steps for your new "forced induction " kit.
1) Paint KK box (TMIC) and hair dryer (turbo) silver. Let parts thoroughly dry. You could detail the parts with your favourite manufacturer logos or other "details" to make it more realistic.
2) Install "turbo" right around where a real turbo would go.
3) Mount "TMIC" in position.
4) *This is the hard part* - Wiring the CB unit with the PA under the bonnet right around where the BOV would go.
5) Connect all important areas with dryer hose to make it look "legit."
6) Take your new turbo out for a "drive" making "pssssssht" noises when you shift or rev up.
Best part of this kit...you can make it sound like a VTEC turbo or a true boxer turbo or your favourite WRC car. It's a very felxible kit in terms of "style."