View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 03:05 AM   #1
GT4604
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 151341
Default FS: Central VA TurboXS RFL 3" Axle Back $200 (willing to travel)

I am selling my Turbo XS RFL 3" axle back strictly for Charlottesville police reasons I love it and wish I didn't have to sell it. Well known for being one of the louder but good sounding mufflers for STi's. Also appropriate for preparation in higher power applications for tuning.

$200 - cheapest online price I can find is around $400 (rallysportdirect) Edit: If shipped, buyer pays actual shipping
Will fit to stock exhaust, turboxs midpipe, turboxs 'stealthback', or any exhaust designed to take the stock STi axle back.

Been on the car for about a year now. The downside - I discovered this just recently. There is a flatspot on the bottom of the can starting at the rear but stopping before the front. Picture in the link below. However it is purely cosmetic and in the most unseen location. Can't see it unless you're under the car or if you place your face on the ground and know what to look for - with good lighting. It doesn't come close to the straight through portion of the muffler so no performance issues (also shown in link).

Has been used for about one year, but that picture was taken 4/12/08 (although not off the white STi pictured). CLICK FOR LOTS OF PICTURES! Taken 4/12/08 and 4/13/08.

Thanks for looking
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
GT4604 is offline   Reply With Quote