Scooby Newbie

Member#: 79858
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsdown View Post
flattening the shield will put the focus farther down in the beam. you'll still have to aim it down, even farther, and now the focus will be closer than it should be to your car and make things more difficult to see when they're farthest away, which gives you the most reaction time. there's little to no benefit to just shaving off the shield unless you can then replace the material and make it step up in the other direction.

just aim them down a bit for now and use the time and energy you would use to flatten the beam to get LHD hid projectors. they're not that expensive, i'm sure you can wait until you get them.
And this is why I should not have said anything. This is off topic and NOT up for discussion. I have the leveling motors and if my beam rises to the left and im not blinding people right now on setting 2 then why the hell wouldnt I raise the right side up to gain visibility. I can drop it to setting 3 and not blind a lotus elise driving at me from up a hill, but then switch it to 0 and have high beams. It is only removing the block (that over here is on the other side to prevent blinding), but I have no need for the block on the right. It will not affect any drivers on the road and only improve my right hand visibility.

Now unless you can contribute to the topic, have a good day.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by speedin; 05-04-2008 at 03:16 PM.
speedin is offline   Reply With Quote