View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 04:04 PM   #5
agentphish
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 165758
Vehicle:
2008 Impreza 2.5i
Dark Gray Metallic

Interesting, he said swapping front to back would do it, so thats what they did.

As I said, I will check my PSI when I am able to, after work, but seeing as the car was just in, I would HOPE the PSI is where it should be since, again as I said, they supposedly do a ~40 point inspection every time your car is in and Tire PSI is one of the things on the printed list of things with PASS or FAIL next to them that they give you.

Road crown has been taken into account in that, I drive the same two roads to and from work 9.23 miles every single day since i got the car (got the car Dec 1, 2007, started this job Dec 10, 2007) and I have never ever noticed the wheel being cocked to the right at all, nor have I noticed any other alignment type issues at all until I just had my tires rotated after just 6400 miles. I don't go over any rough terrain (i.e. potholes) on this ride either. I have also driven through several parking lots since getting the car back, which I would like to believe are relatively flat surfaces, just to see about the road crown and I don't think it is.

I noticed this issue as soon as I pulled off the dealer lot after picking it up the first time, however I didn't take it back because there's no one there after 5 to physically take the car back in.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
agentphish is offline   Reply With Quote