KastlesKorner.com is pleased to release it's new website at www.kastleskorner.com
and with that we have some EXCELLENT special deals on items instock to ship same day to you.
We have instock the Project Mu NS Brake Pads for the Brembo 02-07 STI Calipers. We have both front and rear pads. These brake pads are a great replacement for the stock units. They are more aggressive, no squealing and less dust. This is a great pad for street cars and those who like to drive hard on some weekend spirited cruises.
$73 for the fronts and $64 for the rears
- View our ENTIRE Brake Pad Catalog Here
Agency Power Steel Braided Brake Lines replace your factory rubber brakelines. Steel braided brake lines improve your pedal response to give you a firmer, more responsive brake pedal feel. The factory rubber lines flex under pressure causing a soft pedal. Not only will steel braided brake lines improve your braking, they are much more durable then the factory part for harsh conditions. These brake lines are also DOT approved.
$62/pair of Fronts or Rear Brake Lines
- View our Brake Line Catalog Here
No matter what kind of brake pads or brake lines you are running, brake fluid is VERY important when it comes to stopping performance. Especially with the summer heat here, factory brake fluid cannot handle the temperatures and abuse you put it through. Motul Synthetic brake fluid will not boil under extreme temperatures and improve your stopping performance. Its features will continue to keep your brake pedal strong and functioning.
$14/bottle. 1 Liter Bottles
- View Motul RBF600 Synthetic Brake Fluid Here
Finally, braking can be best improved with better ventilated rotors. The solid 1 piece disks that are on your vehicle are great for everyday use. But when on the tracks or mountain roads, you need to keep those brakes cool. Many people like to get drilled rotors because of the look. Slotted rotors are used because of their strength and venting capabilities. Rotora offers the best of both worlds. They have their 1 piece OEM replacement for the Brembo kits on the STI in Slotted and Drilled. These rotors will keep your brakes functioning without brake fade. Great to use with new pads or existing ones.
$150 each Front and $140 each Rear
- View our entire Brake Rotor Catalog Here
Or... BUY IT ALL AS A PACKAGE FOR $850 Shipped.
Includes: Front and Rear Rotor Rotors, Front and Rear Steel Braided Brake Lines, Front and Rear Project Mu NS Pads, and 2 Bottles of Motul Brake Fluid.
Next we have our Suspension Packages.
This is for all STI or WRX 02-07. View our Complete Suspension Catalog Here
This kit is designed for the weekend racer who wants to have the best dialed suspension to perform lap after lap. Full adjustability in sway bar settings, camber, toe, and ride height. We have 3 options available.
- Agency Power Front 22mm Adj Sway Bar, Rear 22mm Adj Sway Bar (STI) or 24mm Adj Sway Bar (WRX), Front Sway Bar Links, and Rear Sway Bar Links. The sway bars are a 1 piece solid tube design featuring heavy duty mounts for the bushings and where the sway bar link attaches. The sway bar links are CNC machined 6061 aluminum with tightly pressed and secured 3 piece teflon lined monoballs for maximum rigidity. These sway bar links are 30% stronger and thicker then the competition.
This package of 2 sway bars and F&R sway bar links is $530 Shipped!
- Take the contents of Package 1 and add the fully adjustable control arms by Agency Power. The arms use rigid urethane mounts and spherical rod ends that feature a 3 piece teflon lined design for no noise! These control arms will reduce sprung weight and give the rear end a more solid field. You can use these with the STI or WRX. WRX requires STI sway bar links and sway bar.
2 Sway Bars, F&R Sway Bar Links, and Rear Adjustable Control Arms is $975 Shipped
- Want the ultimate in handling? JIC FLTAR coilovers are used by many that take the podium at Time Attack events. The monotube shock features adjustable ride height, 16 way adjustable dampening, front aluminum camber plates, and rear pillowball mounts. These fast reacting dampers will improve the overall handling and lap times of your Subaru WRX or STI. These are not cheap junk coilovers for $1000, these are true racing systems that are engineered and proven in competition. Until you have ridden in JIC's, you dont know how suspension feels.
2 Sway Bars, F&R Sway Bar Links, Rear Adjustable Control Arms, and JIC FLTAR Coilovers for a total of $2700 shipped