View Single Post
Old 02-04-2001, 03:31 PM   #1
Bill.B
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 2158
Post My alien abduction....

Whew!!! What a ride!!! They brought me back and it is back to work for me...

really, I have been up to my eyeballs in all kinds of high speed low drag ****e lately. I want to appologize to all my Sube friends for the dissapearance. I am starring at the pics from the slides of that G2G so long ago. I am also starring at a disposable camera with 15 or so pics of a 2002 WRX that was in Denver this weekend. I was at the SCCA national convention and they brought one down. I will drop it off this evening for dev and prints, and scan everything at once.

The Rally... is going well, and should be an incredible event this year. Those that I owe an Evo ride to this may be your payoff year...

The Rall-X series.... I should have more info after my meeting with the SCCA on Thur PM. Right now I am looking at Apr 1. That is still dependant on a location. Right now candidates are PIR, and Firebird. I will be at the next AutoX with camera in hand and my new ZX3 to tromple some cones. Those that were at the last rally-X (and actually RAN the course) in Prescott please e-mail me. I would like to get a complete list of past competitors, and discuss a few things...

I have come back to the world of the living and will be far more accessible than I have been the last few months. Again, my deepest appologies for my departure...

Bill B.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Bill.B is offline   Reply With Quote