kbrate
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 7472
Vehicle:
2001 Legacy
Winestone Pearl

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAsteve

1) Just the diameter. The cars are heavier and wheels are bigger now to fit suitable size rotors finally. Our new WRX's all have 290mm vented rears, the Outback and legacy ( liberty 2.5 ) have 290mm solid rotors.

2) For some reason USDM part numbers are different in some cases for the same part. This number is correct in Aust, Japan, Europe. All 4 wheel disc Subaru's have 170mm handbrakes except for Special edition STi's which have a R180 rear diff for rally / track applications. This version has a 190mm handbrake.

I'm still collecting part numbers for conversion to USDM and I haven't confirmed 26700AE04A yet. The problem is that the left hand doesn't have a clue what the right is doing when it comes to getting global part information. We get more help from you guys than the dealers.

Steve
I guess I wasn't clear - my question is what is the difference, if any, between the H6 rears and the rest of the 3rd Gen Legacy rears. Everyone posts like there is a specific difference but I just don't see what it is?

The PN 26700AE04A is what 1) three (3) dealers told me, 2) in the database of every online source I can find and 3) on the box of the parts I have sitting here. I guess I don't know how much more "confirmed" I can make it

KCB
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
kbrate is offline   Reply With Quote