Old 06-06-2001, 08:32 PM   #17
kastle
Frank Army

Member#: 1457
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
1999 Outback Sport
Steel Blue Mica

Stewart --> I agree with you for the most part. We don't want this to come across as a Valley thing. We really, really want the rest of the state involved. We don't want to exclude you, Kevin, Robert or anyone else outside of the Phoenix metro area.

I understand that some meets will just be too far for you guys. I understand and agree with you on it. I wouldn't expect you guys to make a meeting in Gilbert, just as a I wouldn't expect people like Red to go upto Prescott.

All --> That is why we are interested in having meetings all over the place. So that we can accomidate everyone. We don't want meetings that are manditory. But damn, why would anyone want to pay to be in a club and never partipate. I just don't get it!?!

When we sat down and came up with this outline, we figured making the requirements 1 meeting every 3 months should not be that hard, especially if we plan them in advance and use the AZScooby.com calendar.

It's not like we aren't wanting to make this club represent the best of what everyone wants, but we are very far apart. I know and respect that everyone has different wants and needs. We tried to take that into account.

--edit--spelink

[ June 06, 2001: Message edited by: kastle ]
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.