Hi-Speed Solutions
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (20)

Member#: 143099
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2008 AW STI
Rockin' the hatch!

Hi-Speed Solutions LLC is an AT&T Authorized Retailer. My ONLY AUTHORIZED RETAIL LOCATION is at Barb'd Wire, however I may still be able to assist you at my Clearwire Dimond Kiosk if you have an appointment with me. The technicalities of Authorized dealerships and locations..

AKIC AND FAMILY MEMBERS! RECEIVE 10% OFF REGULAR PRICING ON ALL AT&T PHONES! Does not include FREE phones or FREE after rebate phones.

QUICK AT&T FAQS:

• Current Dobson Cellular One customers may migrate to the AT&T platform without penalty or activation fees. Your account must be in good standing. You may keep your Dobson handset if you prefer and do not have to purchase an AT&T handset, however not all features will work on non-AT&T phones.
  • Current GCI customers are treated as any other non-Cellular One customer. GCI is a Reseller and because they re-badge their phones with GCI, are not considered a Dobson user. Accounts on GCI will still be included in mobile to mobile minutes, however if a GCI customer wants to migrate to AT&T, they will be required to pay the activation fee.
  • Current Cellular One Prepaid Customers may migrate their numbers over to an AT&T post paid account upon credit approval and will be required to pay the activation fee.
  • All other carrier customers are required to pay the activation fee and may port their existing phone numbers to AT&T Mobility. During the port process, it may take several hours to 3 business days (depending on carrier) for the full port process to take effect. During this "mixed service" period, you will be able to make phone calls from your new AT&T phone and received calls will still come to your old phone.
  • All AT&T contracts require a 24 month commitment. If you relocate to another area other than AK, you may change your phone number to a local one in that area without penalty, however it will renew your existing contract (AFAIK).

AT&T Now offers the popular Alaska Unlimited Calling plan for $60/month. This means you can talk for as long as you want, when you want to the 907 from the 907 calling area. We also now offer the National Unlimited plan for $99/month ($25/month LESS than Dobson!). Rates and plans are subject to your specific calling features and lines. Usually I can save most customers $15-40/month on their phone bill. Please PM or stop by the kiosk for more information.

Please note: In accordance with my contract for AT&T, I am not allowed to sell any iphones or activate them. If you have an existing iphone and plan I can assist you in any changes, however I am not authorized to activate them. I will not be getting any more because i do not want to jeapardize losing my AT&T contract. Thanks for understanding!

National Plans (Individual)

Family Plans (2 - 5 lines) Pricing includes 2 lines and additional lines are $9.99/month additional (voice only)

Data Plans

BlackJack II SALE!

I have surplus of BlackJack II phones in stock and would like to clear them out. I am placing them on Super Sale for $149.99 - $100 MIR = $49.99!!! This requires a 24 month new activation/upgrade/migration on a voice plan of $39.99/month and minimum PDA personal plan of $30/month (internet and email). Both colors in stock! Windows Mobile 6, Bluetooth, 3G, camera, GPS.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Hi-Speed Solutions; 07-23-2008 at 04:54 PM.