Old 06-05-2008, 11:38 AM   #1
subaru3169
Scooby Guru

Member#: 55252
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
* pullup bar *

Default bugeye fx35 retrofits=)

super awesome thanks to scarsofterror for making these headlights and harness for me.. wish i had the money to get better projectors, but the work came out awesome.. thanks jj=)

took me forever to get these lights in coz of various things that have popped up.. but last week, i finally bit the bullet and got the bulbs and ballasts i needed to install everything.. here's a rundown on what's in the lights

- headlights
- fx35 projectors<these are single bulbs with the flapper for highs, mine are not the clear lenses>
- harness<with the relay, fuse and stuff>
- led parking bulbs<not really needed but it matches.. i should also get better turning lights>
- digital ballasts
- philips bulbs<mine are 5k>

i can't believe these have been in my garage for about a year and haven't been installed all this time.. i really wish i had gotten these in sooner, these lights are really awesome.. ok, on with the pics=)

pass side

pass again.. both sides look the same.. i'll take pics of both at the same time and add a few more pics later

lights on

final cutoff.. it was hard finding a place with a wall AND a level ground.. i just settled on a wall and eyeballed how high both lights should be=/

how these lit up
freeway

street

another street

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd
oem halogens
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by subaru3169; 06-05-2008 at 06:07 PM.
subaru3169 is offline   Reply With Quote