NASIOC Storefront Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (611)

Member#: 79304
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
WE MAKE'EM FASTER!
www.ImportImageRacing.com

hehe i have to sleep sometime

thanks for the kind comments! I've been working really hard and am trying to do the best job i can as we continue to get larger. as a company we are up 70% from last year...which is incredible because we'll probably sell about 2 million this year in bolt on subaru parts.

guys (and girls...i've had some cute girlies calling me lately as well for parts) i'll be out mid day friday til friday night and i'll be checking all voicemails this weekend and returning them. so if you call this weekend, leave a voicemail so i know you called. i'll be back sunday night in time to ship for monday am! talk about a fast vacation!

Josh
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Daily
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#1-941-257-9618 AIM= importimagerace

Best Deals on
!!! WE BEAT ALL PRICE QUOTES!!!!!

<>
IMPORTIMAGE is online now   Reply With Quote