Scooby Guru

Member#: 86459
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ
SWP

Default battery relocation problem

i hope this is in the right section.

alright so i rerouted my battery to the trunk while i have everything pulled out off my motor, so i could balance out the weight and free up some space in the front (please dont tell me i shouldnt have done it, or have gone to a lightweight battery).

i have everything all wired up. i have the stock positive line to a distribution block, then a line from the distribution block to the battery, and then the 8g wire from the fuse box to the distributor block. stock negative grounded to the body, and the negative from the battery grounded to the back. i pretty much followed this tutorial Battery Relocation Project.

when i hook up the battery terminals, everything is fine but my defi's are turning on, so obviously a wire is getting constant power when it should. pretty sure its the 8g wire that is coming from the fuse relay box.

now, the ONLY thing i did differently from that tutorial, is use a different distributor block, which i think is my problem. the distribution block i have isnt like the monster, its shape looks like a stop sign and has no fuses in it. Now im pretty sure that its my problem, but can anyone verify this? the 8g wire that he has routed to his monster distribution block has a fuse in it. is this my problem, should i have a fuse in the a. line or b. get a new distribution block? i wanted to get the exact one he has but im not sure exactly which one it is. thanks guys!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xxscaxx is offline   Reply With Quote