Vendor Sales Rating: (11)

Member#: 154444
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2008 08 STi, Typhoon
06 STi, 847-960-8676

Quote:
Originally Posted by litowrx View Post
i gotta say to...Matt is an awesome guy...i have bothered him like 10 times with PM about how we can do a internet tune (im far away in guatemala, were you cant find ANY not asingle one subaru tuner)...he has answered ALL my questions VERY fast...

Im getting ready...i just have to install my EWG and im ready too...

again Matt you are something else

i'll get back to you as soon as i finish my uppipe install!
thanks for the awesome recommendation, look forward to working with you and getting your car dialed in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheeno View Post
I am also considering his service, prompt reply and hopefully a good business relationship
I do what I can, can't wait to get started and see what we can get out of your 07 WRX...Aussie edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0psi View Post
Wow, I need to chime in here. I just got a whole HELL of a lot of parts installed - turbo, TMIC, cams, fuel system, complete exhaust, and was supposed to get tuned by one of the local vendors. Long story short, I needed a fuel pump installed as the one we were planning on didn't work out, and they couldn't do it and tune the same day, so I was in a bad spot, since the next option was a week and a half away. I ended up picking up a fuel pump on my own, and we called Matt hoping he could help.

Well, he did, and then some!
Not only was he available to save the day on NO advance notice, he got the car running amazingly well. He sent us a base map, we drove the car and sent him the logs. Then he revised the map, we ran that one, sent more logs, got a new map, etc. etc. I'm on the 5th map and it is damn near perfect. It idles so smoothly, is a lot less boggy/rough than my Stage II. Driveability is amazing. It's already at 5/6psi @ 3000 RPM, it peaks at 22psi around 3800, and holds 19 to redline. Wow.

We're running this map until he comes to Chicago next, then it's dyno time.
Nothing but rave reviews here.
soo much love

I'm actually working on the details for this trip right now...i'll have info hopefully in the next few days

Quote:
Originally Posted by awgrimm View Post
+1 for Matt!!!

Dude came to my house, helped me change out a clutch, and THEN he tuned my V5 swap (LinkPlus standalone). I couldn't find anyone else willing to try the Link.

He did it all at a great price too.

Thanks again, Matt!
Hey brad, long time no see... yours was one of the first cars i did in chicago, before working with DS1, Komet or anything. Glad your still loving the car... I remember the look on ur wife's face and comment when you told her you can actually drive the car ...wasn't it something like "so you can sell the other car now"
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[COLOR=black]1615 N. 25th Ave[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Suite B [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Melrose Park, IL 60160 [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Shop # - (708)-223-8516[/COLOR]
E-mail -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[COLOR=black]IN-HOUSE Mustang 500 SE AWD Chassis Dyno!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Authorized Cobb Protuner, SCT Certified Tuner, Diablosport Tuner, and dealer for ACT, Aeromotive ATP, Blouch, Clutchmasters, Cosworth, Deatschwerks, Go Fast Bits, Grimmspeed, GT Spec, Injector Dynamics, MFactory, Tomei, Whiteline, Zeitronics, and many more!!![/COLOR]
Benchmark Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote