Old 07-16-2008, 09:05 PM   #1
REWZ
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 184384
Vehicle:
1999 Legacy 30th Ltd
White

Default new guy with a 99LGT and questions

Whats up all? I'm Ryan, live in NY, have a 99 GT sedan white with black leather, 5 spd, etc. Don't know much about what options were available on that trim.. anyway here's a pic.

It's a good car, runs well, needs struts bad, and the antenna is soon to be swapped out too, can't stand the knocking. I'm going to do struts relatively soon, and try to replace the steering shaft that I found to be the cause of it knocking during a turn. Also want to say thanks for the pn#'s on the antenna kit, and also KYB struts. I'm not a noob to working on cars, I also have a 89 Grand Prix that I don't drive much, been a toy for a while and don't have the heart to sell it. Here's a pic of that.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello. One thing I will ask if there are any expected hang ups when replacing struts, should I be adding in new bushings, or mounts? I will be using ebay GR2's because they are cheap and actually I run them on the GP as well. Maybe I missed it, but if I have specific questions about my car, do I need to post in another spot or here? Thanks for the info thus far, I will be posting if I have questions.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
REWZ is offline   Reply With Quote