View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 03:54 PM   #8
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 184384
1999 Legacy 30th Ltd

I don't believe it has the cold weather package because I don't have heated seats or mirrors, but I don't miss them too badly.

The air foil is there but broke off this winter during a storm, I think it was just too cold and the plastic was brittle. I will be replacing that shortly, as well as the struts, but was hoping to avoid doing the mounts. I am trying to avoid springs as well as I'd like to keep it where it is, roads are rough enough around here I don't want to scrape up the front end.

Now I'm not sure about the HG's, I don't know if they were done or not under warranty or recall, but it now has ~80k + or - a few hundred. When I purchased the car the original dealer stated that the timing belt was changed at 44k miles or something strange, so I don't know if the HG's were done or not. I am going to take a look at it sometime soon and give it a once over, due for NYS inspection here shortly so I may have to do struts first. I cannot confirm the skid plates right now, but the dealer installed sub is not there as there are two knock out plates in tact in the trunk, but the cargo net is there. It's a great car, get's good mileage and is strong in the snow as well. Would like to put wider tires on it to give it a better looking stance but right now I'm stuck.

And as far as rarity goes, I've seen several of these in black in the area with gold wheels, all on the road though. Thanks for the comments everyone.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
REWZ is offline   Reply With Quote