Vendor Sales Rating: (51)

Member#: 22731
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRB Do-Luck GDA
worldoneperformance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxty View Post
Do you guys have the AEM intake on your STi? Curious what kinda power it makes. 36hp is a big claim!
No, we do not have this intake on the STI since we're running a customer FMIC at the moment and will be utilizing a turbo setup that won't even use a cold air intake anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stivie View Post
Wow that Exhaust is so hot! I was getting kind of discouraged while all of these companies kept making melon shooters and/or single exits for the 08s and finally a quad-tipped exhaust emerges! Can't wait to see this on some stis.
I agree, I love the exhaust. It's so quiet under normal ordinary driving too so I think it's perfect for someone who doesn't want any unneeded attention when just cruising.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[B][COLOR="Black"]WORLD ONE PERFORMANCE[/COLOR][/B]
Phone: 253.336.5449
AIM: WorldOneArmin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

[B][COLOR="Black"]Building Award-Winning Subarus since 2002, with the track record to prove it.[/COLOR][/B]
WorldOne is offline   Reply With Quote