********* UPDATE ********
Engine is back in the car and will be getting tuned tomorrow... As usual some fun stuff was found when putting it all back together.
- clip on coil pack had broke
- all belts were worn and starting to rot. (Kevlar timing belt was planned)
- Crack in the up-pipe, now welded, fixed and heat wrapped
- Heat shield over new cross-pipe needed to be modified to fit
- O-rings on some of the injectors were not sealing and needed to be replaced
- Tracking down gaskets
Frank will be taking the day tomorrow to do the tune and then I will be picking the car up Wednesday morning. He said it should be good to go at the end of the day tomorrow, but I figured I would give a bit of extra time for more of the usual hickups that happen when doing this type of thing.