View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 02:00 AM   #1
whiteyxxdizzle
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 99815
Default FS: LI 18" hyper black rota tarmac II's

hey guys,

if youve seen my car around, you know what im talking about...ive got a set of 18x7.5 hyper black Rota tarmac II's...
850 TAKES THESE MY FRIENDS PM ME!!!!
i took them off today so i could go back to stock and get an allignment and whatnot...

looking to sell them before i go away to school on the 23rd...not looking to ship, but ill meet you or drop them off at your house, i can take my mom's SUV...

shoot me some offers, ill be posting pics now or later, depends when i get around to it. one rim, the back right has a tiny bit of rash on it...nothing on the rim surface, just along the edge of the rim (you will see in the pics) and the rest of the rims are in basically perfect condition.

i have had them on for i guess 3 summers, but only about 8-9k miles on them...never been tracked or anything like that, just cruisin around and stuff...

im taking offers, im not looking to get what i paid for them, im not stupid, but reasonable offers would be nice... they are wrapped in kumho ecstas 225/40/18 with about 70% tread i think? (my cars NA so im not putting down big enough numbers to take any of the rubber off )

so like i said let me know
>>Brian

heres the rash (rear right)

Rear Right whole picture

front right

front left

rear left

as you can see all the rims are pristine except for the one rim with minor rash...im welcome to trades, trades+cash, and cold hard cash haha

>>Brian

oh yeah what my car looked like before i took them off...

[/quote]
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by whiteyxxdizzle; 08-15-2008 at 07:32 PM. Reason: price drop
whiteyxxdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote