View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 11:51 AM   #1
jconaty07
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 139124
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Default Feeler: 07Wrx Driveline, GREAT Condition

Im looking to do a 6spd swap at Precision Tuning in the next few weeks. It is strictly a PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE decision. There is NOTHING wrong with my trans or driveline. It has been reflashed to a mild stg2 setup at Precision but has babied due to my fear of popping. I need this car to get me to and from the Police Academy. I know alot of people say this but I mean it when I say its Never been tracked or abused, literally. Ive always wanted an STI and know I will never own one in the near future and this is the start of getting my car up to par with an STI. I have the dyno sheet if youd like to see what kind of numbers the trans has seen. I slip the clutch to eliminate shockload as well. The car has 23k miles and Im the origianl owner. The whole driveline has just got a fluid change, using Mobil 1 Synthetic.
This includes Trans
Rear
Driveshaft
Flywheel
Clutch
Shifter Linkage w\ Kartboy SS
and any other stuff I have left over.
Like I said everything is still in the car and Im hoping to do the swap in the next week or two. I dont want my old drivetrain laying around after the swap, mainly because I have nowehere to put it. Call me with ANY questions and Id be glad to talk, 908-910-4473. Im not too sure of how much this is worth so I will entertain offers. I am located in Point Pleasant, NJ.
Thanks,
Jim
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jconaty07 is offline   Reply With Quote