Member#: 108191
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
Cold Weather Fire Proof!!

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by showoval View Post
Welcome to CC J.McDonanld! We tried to hold it on a Saturday night, but the same 3 or 4 people would show up, alot of the people that have Subies work/worked on the weekends. Though we have'nt tried a Sat night meet in a while so I think we're due ,but we did recently break our previous car meet record by 1 car for a total of 6 (but two were from out of town) Also the CC Subie scene is not very big compared to alot of the other towns, probably about 10 people (thats being REALLY generous for CC) are active on these boards so dont expect too much excitment Nice Legy btw,were those turbo'ed from the fact or was the scoop for looks like the RS's?

Once again welcome to CC and watch this thread for upcoming meets. I think we're gonna try a Sat night meet this time. Also here's a pic of MyRad's(blue) and I (silver) GC's, flash the high beams if you see us

Haha gotta have yours in front, huh Showoval . I'm down with a Saturday, just let me know when where and all that crap. Ohh ya! I finally Started my job! Took freakin long enough!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Travis Graham is offline   Reply With Quote