BrianJ1888
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 21766
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
White

Angry Wm. Lehman vewwy baad

I recently went into Lehman to buy a WRX. I wanted a white one, but there weren't any. So, my salesman, Jeff Mullin, offers to aquire one. Left a $500 deposit, and waited for word on my white WRX. No responce....So I go in to ask, he tells me that there was no way to get a white 02 from the factory, he says he can try to get one of the 4 in the state. Can't get one for agreed upon priceso i leave and begin an internet scavenger hunt for the dealers with white ones. Bob Dance in Orlando had 3 of 4. Got price that day, lower than Lehman, and the car within 10 days. I go back to Lehman for the deposit, and the sales manager says "But we already ordered your car" a 03. i said f u cuz a 03 for an extra 5k isnt the 02 is signed the slip for.
later, ends up insulting me and tells me to "talk to our lawyers" as he hangs up on me. so i do...call regional sales manager and immediately ask for the names of his attorneys. he almost ***** a brick. agrees immediately to send the check, and then proceeds to appologize profusely on behalf of SOA. i went back for service a few weeks later, and the salesman's desk is occupied and all of his personal artifacts are gone...
on the bright side though, the parts and service at Lehman IS rather good.
bottom line dont buy a car from them, they will try and rip u off:monkey:
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BrianJ1888 is offline   Reply With Quote