Top Scoob 009

Member#: 68273
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
GD Race Car in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDuper View Post
Beautifully executed Subie! Nothing over the top, just simple functional, well picked mods... Congrats boost junkie!
Thanks, I tried not to go too over the top with the aesthetics, I tried to mod in such a way that everything serves a purpose rather than just looking pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.5izzy02 View Post
<3 your car. Although... I think the rear lights need to be de-smoked for some reason...
Yeah I've considered that. I'm 99% sure the window tint is coming off when I have time to do it, the taillight tint may go with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frayz View Post
A stunning car, beautifully modifed. If i had a blob STI, it wouldnt look too dis similar to this. Also great to see that she's been built for purpose and gets used properly too.

Not ashamed to lose out to you Dan, youve done an amazing job on the car and i wish you all the very best for the future with it. Looking forward to seeing future updates.

Well done

Frayz
Thanks Frayz, I honestly think either one of us could have won this round. Your bugeye is one of the cleanest around...maybe I'll see you on the Ring someday

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.5 SUBY View Post
haha for the first 2 minutes i was like gosh either he needs grow a pair or that things tuned oddly..

fast forward 2 more minutes.. WOW, its pure sex sounding on those straight aways man
congrats
yeah, the warmup lap is usually pretty boring to watch but definitely necessary to bring the tires and brakes up to temp.

To everyone I didn't quote individually, thanks for the kind words.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
boost junkie is offline   Reply With Quote