papafrito
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 181280
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2008 WRX-Prn STG 2.5
Dark Gray Metallic

Default Planning a meet here soon! Need Feedback

What would you guys think about having a meet here in the next month or so? Either late september early october. Does anyone have any thoughts on a dates?

This is what i was thinking...

Subie Fest in Kansas-WE DONT NEED NO STINKING CALIFORNIA!

Lets Accomplish the Following-
  • The biggest meet we have had yet. Yes, bigger than the Office Max Meet.
  • Longer. Lets do something exciting. How about convoying (Thanks Alex) to a lake (to be decided) and camping out overnight. We will be able to line up the cars real nice and take some good photos with them and a pretty background. Plus there would be fishing, eating, and all the other fun perks that go with camping.
  • People-Bring your friends, family, whoever you want. Just as long as they are in a SUBARU.
  • Organization-This will need to be organized, i dont mind taking the the reigns on this one. I just will need everyones imput so that this comes together perfect. Planning will need to be especially particular to the convoy proccess. Check out unabombers FAQ on how to Caravan/Convoy correctly here http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...php?p=12959519 sounds silly, but makes sense.
Let me know what your thoughts are on this idea, and spread the word to others that you know (With Subies) to get on this page and add their imput.

Thanks Guys

Dustin

PS-where the hell is Cory?!?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
papafrito is offline   Reply With Quote