papafrito
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 181280
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2008 WRX-Prn STG 2.5
Dark Gray Metallic

Default Possible Other Idea

It was mentioned that maybe depending on how many people come and other factors of a possible rally type timed race to the lake. With possible awards and all that jazz at the end of it. Although some of the lakes i know have some really good open roads to them there is always the possibillity of cops waiting to write some tickets.

In no way do i condone street racing of any kind. But there is another type of rally that isnt based on speeding. This rally can be seen on one of the epidsodes of periodicreview.com ( i cant remember which one, but its on one of them) . This one incorporates a type good sense of direction and timing. You are given a certain amount of time to get to a certain area (ie the lake) then you must take certain roads at ceratin speed limits to get to that point. When you reach that point the closest one to the time that they are supposed to arrive wins. Sounds silly, but looks pretty cool.

Really i could care less about how we get there, i am more interested in food and fishing.

Anybody else have any other ideas?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
papafrito is offline   Reply With Quote