ESPO99RS
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 921
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
1999 2.5RS, 05 OBXT
69 360, 70 360, 80 BRAT

Josh,
I do helpout in sales at Tri-state on Sundays. When you had first posted another thread about this I spoke with Tim Cushing the general manager at the dealership. He said that he would check into it with Dave. When I saw him again he had told me that they had sent the wheels out to a shop to take care of the scratches that had been made in the holes/shafts where the lugnuts go. I did not know that this was the end result. They are usually very good about stuff there and I know they have ordered a new socket so this won't happen again. I think if you are not happy with Dave or feel you aren't getting anywhere with him you should definetly talk to Tim Cushing the general manager. I know when I spoke to him about this, that he wasn't happy and wanted to make sure that you were satisfied with the results. He knows that someone posting on here about bad service isn't good for anyone. Talk to Tim and if you are still not satisfied then do what you must. Sorry for your bad experience, I know this is not typical for our service department.
-Jon
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ESPO99RS is offline   Reply With Quote