Old 10-24-2008, 03:20 AM   #5
seanathanq83
Scooby Guru

Member#: 173241
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2002 s256 twinscroll
now with one more gear

hey i have really been looking into this, i talked to a guy and bought a turbo that i thought was a 19t wheel , ended up being a 16g wheel but what i found out, it that the TD04 wheel is to small, and you loose power over the whole power band, a better set up would be basicly what i have, its a TD04 exhaust housing bored to fit a TD04HL wheel, which is basicly a TD05, and then sticking the 19t or a 16g wheel on there , i believe the 19t is a 31lbs/hr wheel and the 16g is a 32.5lbs/hr wheel, with the 16g and TD04HL wheel i hit full boost by 2650, and at 12psi, im pushing more power that with the stock at 20psi, if you want, you can pm me and i can send you some of the links, and alot of the info i have found. forced performace sells the exhaust wheel for 237.50 , its the only place i could find it, but either way it will be a nice set up that has lots of power and the amount of spool up time of a reg TD04

also i will have a stock TD04 with like no play in it, in about a week and a half or so, and im in the houston area
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
seanathanq83 is online now   Reply With Quote