ZaphodForty2
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 35397
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2003 Pathfinder
Bitchin'

Thumbs up The NESIC Job Bank

I figured that since the economy is doing so well, there might be a few people here on NESIC that are looking for a new job, or a career change, or are simply interested in seeing what is out there.

I also figured that there may some folks here who work for a company that is hiring, or who know of a place that is hiring, and who might be able to benefit from finding the right person for the job here on NESIC.

With any luck, this thread can help connect some of the people looking for work with companies looking for people.

If you are looking for a job, post up with your background. If you are aware of any openings, post them up here (with links if possible).

Anyway, here's to helping each other out.

I'll start -

Background

Sales/Sales Management (7 years - mortgage industry)
Corporate Trainer (2 years, mortgage industry)
Electrician (not licensed - family business)

Education
BS - Communications from Boston University

Looking for:
Something that isn't sales - willing to work my way up, not opposed to starting new, all I need right now is an opportunity to prove myself. Unfortunately, right now, every interview I get is for sales, and I just don't want to go down that road any more.

So, NESIC - who else is looking for a job, and what is it you do? Better yet, who is looking to hire, and what is it you need?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ZaphodForty2 is offline   Reply With Quote