View Single Post
Old 08-20-2002, 08:39 PM   #10
Boostin
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 23205
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Hey guys I just signed up for this forum tonight, usually I'm on the clubwrx forums but anyways I'm glad I stumbled across this post. My neighbor and myself where thinking of cruising down into the Northern Chicago area on Thursday night, the 22nd, for any good car shows. Someone told me a while ago that they heard there was a Hot Import Nights every Thursday somewhere but I can't find anything on this, so I saw this and was wondering how far this is from the Milwaukee area. Is it worth the drive, pretty many cars, any cool things to do after, and so forth. I saw that pretty many of you scoobies where going to go and that caught my attention. I have a WRX and my neighbor has a 97 GSX with a larger turbo and so on. Like I said, we are from Milwaukee and wanted to take a trip down to Chicago this Thursday just for fun. Any info on this car show would be greatly appreciated, maybe we could meet up with you guys or something. Also, is there any other good shows in the Northern Chicago area? Thanks.

Adam
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Boostin is offline   Reply With Quote