lol, that's always the way. You finally get it installed and it doesn't wanna play ball
A few questions:
1. Are you using the direct serial plug connection - or a serial-to-usb adaptor?
2. Can you connect to it with LM Programmer (the software comes with the LC-1)?
3. Is it set to "gasolene"?
4. If all the above are ok, what version of RoMRaider are you using to log with?
5. In the RomRaider Logger, did you first go to the "plug-ins" menu and select the LC-1 and it's com port?
6. If yes, did you then select the LC-1 parameter to log it?
7. Try selecting/deselecting the LC-1 parameter a few times, sometimes it takes a couple of turns.
If you did all those things it should work.