View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 09:33 AM   #3
Autorotate
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 181917
Vehicle:
2007 Impreza WRX
CGM

I got the license plates and a black frame for the front one. The two pre-drilled holes in the front bumber are fairly large. The problem I am having is trying to find those pieces that fit into the pre-exsisting holes. I looked into the idea of using a large washer from the inside of the bumper, but it seems the only way to get them back there is to remove the entire bumper. I removed the front grille trying to get to the holes, but there is a large piece of styrofoam preventing me from getting any closer without removing the bumper.

To make this easy I need something I can push into the hole and then expand so it cannot back out. I went to the auto hobby shop and dug thru their parts bin with no luck. Maybe I can make some kind of helicopter part work.. lol

I found this and once I recover my car from the bar I left it at last night I am going to take some measurements and see if they would work:

https://www.dormanproducts.com/cgi-b...tegory_list=:0

Edit: I just realized there is no way to order those parts I linked on their website. I guess I will have to try and give them a call tomorrow.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Autorotate; 11-16-2008 at 09:38 AM.
Autorotate is offline   Reply With Quote