07SPTWRX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 149947
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2007 SPT WRX
Obsidian Black Pearl

Default Eagle GT's?

ive read the "best tire" thread, or w/e you want to call it but i was curious about a tire that just came out recently from goodyear. The Eagle GT.

its an all season tire, but looks as though it would grip very well. its almost a mix of the BFG KD's or w/e theyre called(almost look like mudding tires) and the goodyear Eagle Responce edge. (no im not talking about the GT-HR's or the GT-2's)

I was wondering if anyone has these on their subaru, or any car they own at that. I'll be needing tires in the next month or two and im just trying to do some research on tires that will fit me best. I like the pontenzas that came on my car, but im looking for better. they handle pretty well in wet weather, but i know i can find some that handle better.

i live in austin texas, so its mostly just wet and dry driving here. no snow or any of that crap......but if it does snow, i just stay home :P

any input on the eagle GT's?

oh, and can i have wider tires in the rear without screwin up the awd? i know the same height is a must, so im fairly sure that width may not matter as long as theyre the same height.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
07SPTWRX is offline   Reply With Quote