After reading this:
I did my UP, Down pipes myself, in front of my apartment. took me 7.5 hours, with no rush. So far no leaks, no problems, and i'm happy.
Things to do before and during install:
1. Make sure You got new gaskets, worth to invest few more dollars, than having to pull things apart because of leak.
2. Torque wrench is good thing to have
3. Night before installation, and when You start spray all bolts, You'll take out, with PB Blaster, or something like that. Turbo heatshield is very important here, bolts are very rusty.
4. I heat wrapped my up and downpipes, keeps heat away, and increases gas flow.
5. Jacking Up the motor sounded kind a scary for me, but it is very easy, and makes install much easier!
6. you'll need new studs for up pipe, I got them from ACE hardware for like $1.50 a piece(instead $8), they are automotive studs.
7. Deep sockets may be useful, while bolting uppipe to turbo studs, also 6 point sockets may help with seized bolts.
8. After You start engine, You'll get lots of smoke from... PB blaster
9. Most important, I should get someone to take picture of my smile, when I first started car.
Enjoy nice sounds and power!