12-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Orlando, Fl
2009 Civic EX
Originally Posted by IAG Performance
The IAG Performance External Wastegate Uppipe
Our EWG uppipe is designed for easy installation, and offers incredible quality, deep penetrating welds and a beautiful polished finish… The IAG Performance Uppipe has been thoroughly tested and developed on our stable of shop cars, and has proven itself in both performance and reliability. We are very excited to finally offer it to the public via our online shopping cart, as well as here on NASIOC!
The IAG Performance External Wastegate Uppipe kit eliminates the OE internal wastegate, allowing for quick turbo spool up and precise boost control. Another benefit of the External Wastegate Upipe Kit is peak boost is achieved earlier providing a wider power band and the elimination of boost creep. This kit includes the TiAL 38mm External Wastegate with a .7 bar wastegate spring.
This kit fits 2002-2007 WRX, STI, FXT, LGT. Kit includes:
- (1) Custom tig welded stainless steel uppipe with super thick 12mm stainless steel flanges
- (1) 16 gauge stainless steel dump tube
- (1) TiAL 38mm External Wastegate - (Polished finish standard - Blue, Red or Black finish +$20.00)
- (1) Stainless steel swing valve bracket (Holds OE wastegate shut)
- (5) Uppipe studs
- (1) Multi-layer manifold to uppipe gasket
- (1) Multi-layer uppipe to turbo gasket
- (1) Turbo to down pipe gasket
- (4) Zinc plated allen head bolts (wastegate & dumptube)
- (2) Zinc plated uppipe to manifold bolts, nuts and washers.
*Works with most 3" catless down pipes, call with any questions.
Click here for more information on the IAG Performance EWG Uppipe on our Website!!!
We accept all major credit cards, as well as Paypal and money orders.
COMES WITH EVERY BOLT, GASKET & PIECE OF HARDWARE NEEDED FOR A COMPLETE INSTALL!!! Compare with our competitors... IAG's price & quality can't be matched!!!
Update! Confirmed fitment list. We will keep this updated as we test the setup with various downpipes!
Confirmed to fit:
-Invidia Bellmouth catless
-Invidia Divorced catless
Confirmed not to fit w/ current dumptube. Solution coming in the future!:
Will the above fit on the Legacy GT?