NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 692
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2006 Pontiac GTO M6
Triumph Street Triple R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunkers View Post
G8, C6, CTS, Malibu, VUE, Astra, and to a much lesser extent, Sky/Solstice all say hi. Camaro, Cruze, and Volt are holding on Line 2. What does Ford have now?
G8 is a nice car but you can't get Navigation or a lot of the other little tech goodies I would expect from a car in that class. The Malibu is the same as an Aura and not that great (but certainly a decent car). My friend has a C6 and it's fun but I really don't see the appeal. The CTS is nice but heavy, nothing innovative in my opinion. VUE is alright but just another crossover. Astra had potential but it's expensive and lightly equipped. Camaro, Cruze, and Volt could be sweet if GM ever sells them here.

Ford has the Fusion Hybrid, Escape Hybrid, Flex, F-Series, and the new Mustang. They also have Sync which had made the ****ty Focus popular still. Plus there is the Fiesta and Kuga in the short pipeline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunkers View Post
FWIW, the Accord is no Accord. It's a step down from the last-gen IMO; despite the added size, interior just isn't nearly as good.
I haven't driven a new one so no comment.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote