Old 12-23-2008, 02:49 PM   #2
Davenow
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (21)

Member#: 23676
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:

Tein EDFC damper controller.
I got this in a trade a while back. Its used, but I hooked it up to power and it works. The motors turn when you hit the buttons on the controller.
I dont know how to install it, and I dont care that much about it It MAY be missing some small brackets that you can probably get from Tein, but I am not sure. I am 99% sure the guy gave it to me complete but I cant promise that. One of the motors had a bad plug so its been wired direct to the harness, no big deal it still works fine.

$110 shipped, $100 cash picked up.

Autometer 2000deg EGT gauge Model 4345 Ultra-lite series 52mm
I got this a while back and never installed it, went to a different gauge setup. This is the model a Subaru needs, most of the autometers only go to 1800deg, which means often times your gauge would just be pegged. This goes to 2000, so you can know what your EGTs actually are. Its brand new in the box. If you are local and bring me your manifold I can drill/tap it and install the probe for you in exchange for a guinness

125 shipped $100 CASH picked up.

Autometer Oil Pressure gauge, Ultra-lite series, electric 52mm with sending unit

$40 shipped
$35 picked up

Autometer water temp gauge, Ultra-lite series, electric 52mm with Greddy adaptor in a WRX upper radiator hose. Just swap the upper hose for yours and your sender is installed Couldnt be much easier.

$85 shipped
$70 picked up.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Davenow; 12-23-2008 at 03:00 PM.
Davenow is offline   Reply With Quote