Originally Posted by silentt
I have an 07 STI with ~6k miles that needs headgaskets and am coming up with a list of parts to order for my gasket job:
- Exhaust manifold gaskets (x2) = 14038aa000
- Head gaskets (both sides) = 11044aa670
- Uppipe gasket 44022aa150
- Downpipe gasket = 44022aa180
- Cam seals (x4?) = 806732160
- Timing belt 13028aa240
- Intake manifold gaskets, lower (x2)
- Rear main seal
- Valve cover gaskets
Is there anything else I will need for the job other than fluids? I want this to be as complete as possible so I don't have to mess around with this again.
As mentioned, don't bother replacing the seals since they're brand new. You don't need to replace the timing belt. I also wouldn't have an issue reusing the downpipe or mainfold gaskets, they rarely leak. Replace the upppipe gasket though.