Old 01-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #10
1stockwrx
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 162365
Vehicle:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tut4u2 View Post
If you want, you can come by and take a look at it and drive the car around. I live in Falls Church about 10 mins away from Tysons.

Fitment is fantastic and the welds are great; I do hear some rattles but I'm still trying to figure out whether thats from my downpipe or whether I need longer hangers.

At idle it sounds like stock and it doesn't drone. When you lay it down though, it opens up.
cool,ill let you know when ill have a free time,i thought its just a hassle on your part since i just need to hear and check them out..
what downpipe do you have btw?thanks again man
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_foo View Post
<3 Genome!!!!

fantabulous has one on his wagon. I don't recall if it's mint....but he might be willing to trade or part with it.
yes sir!genome and prodrive are nice pieces,prodrive will get rusty overtime though,i hope he sell his axleback but i doubt it that he would
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxSIN View Post
I want to trade my turbo-xs std for something of the like. have you heard mine? throw mine into the mix.
i havent heard std txs yet..probably next meet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by a13n0rma1 View Post
Looking at that, seems like a cobb CBE, probably sounds close too...

I'll give you a buzz this weekend, as I definitely want to explore that as an option compared to my maddad whisper!
yeah,thats what i thought too!cobb exhaust are the **** but expensive as **** ..need to check out your exhaust too whenever..

thanks for looking,but im still looking!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
1stockwrx is offline   Reply With Quote