And here is another one that was sent out last week. We will start interviewing next week.
Job Summary: The full time position of Training Specialist will assist the Director of Training in overseeing the development, coordination and orientation training for clients and employees.
Duties and Skills Required:
· Assist in the development of training materials for clients and employees
· Assist in the updating, simplifying and assembling of existing training materials
· Assist in the management and training of new client’s and client’s re-training
· Work with the Director of Training on Minol Internet upgrades, rollouts and associated training
· Will work with the Director of Training on Minol Intranet to provide consistent and reliable method of information sharing
· Must be teachable and open to change
· Must be willing and able to travel when needed
· Excellent attendance
· Minimum of 2-4 years of experience on presenting materials to groups (public speaking)
· Must be capable of instructing, maintaining standards and coordinating activities
· Must have highly developed organizational skills
· Intermediate Microsoft Office Experience – Specifically Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher
· Acquired knowledge of networks, printers and computer hardware
Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent training background preferred. Public speaking experience a plus.