yellowblaze
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 76682
Vehicle:
03 Baja
Yellow (of course)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaGuy68 View Post
I must have one of the Best Subie dealerships in my area! Before I started slightly- modifing my car(air intake,cat-back exhaust,rims&tires), their mechanic said if I ever had a problem...lets say..water sucked up into my motor...just to put the stock air-intake back on the car and they'd cover it! Even though they knew what was on the car(my Mods!),their mechanics would say "It was'nt modified" to the Subie Area Rep!
I think if you work with your dealership, they'll help you out. After all, you are giving them work and helping keep their jobs.

Who the heck do you go to?? Northtown sucks. They won't even replace the tonneau on ours, even though I know several others have had them replaced under warranty (our 06 is under factory warranty sitll). Why? Because we bought it used and can't prove it was ordered from the factory that way. It's a Subaru part, and it's not like they aren't known for tearing in the corners-it's just a really bad design. SOA isn't helping either. Guess we'll buy an Ozzbros, I sure as heck won't pay for a Subaru one.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
yellowblaze is offline   Reply With Quote