View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 07:35 PM   #85
FATCanuck
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 142534

sorry for a stale thread guys , its not what i was aiming for . im in the airport right now on my way down to az to check up on the build . i will definatly have more pics and stuff then . most likely be hardware , fuel system , and hopefully ported and polished heads.
*Umm side note here , I USED to work for FAT . this is a private endevour and i have chosen FAT to do the work . Robert is my friend and i trust him to build this thing right .
wrxwagon253 , thanks . yes there was considerable r+d put into my setup . it is the culmination of a few different versions . not just some random one shot deal . what is shown above might work , i dont know there aint enough shown to really tell , but i would not rock that under any hood i have ever owned . sorry . and i would say that in both performance and appearance , the fat system has the trump card.
but ya , like ive said b4 . i have no video of this thing running . i might be able to get the dyno vids but even they are in az . what ever i get will be put up . stay posted peeps. it'll be worth it !
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
FATCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote