Old 03-03-2009, 09:29 PM   #1468
ntolerance
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 198601
Default Really?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by bObby View Post
These guys need to hire me and I could take care of all of you guys. From what I was told, they have done the Subaru community wrong. I'll let my voice be heard to them again and maybe I can help make a change.

No you can't....sorry..I worked for them for a time, 9 months, and they sacrifice any intellectual advice for a China made product. I walked into Dan Mermelstein s office and asked him what he wanted his turbo kit to do, and he said...."I want a turbo to hang on it" Now really.....really....a turbo to hang on it? Lets just throw out flow....pressure....back pressure....boost....air/fuel ratio.....aero dynamics.....engine management.....desired HP/Torque...or maybe port and polishing of the intake? Really....does Dan have a concept beyond a fifth grade level of design or engineering? NO HE DOES NOT!

If you want to throw your face in front of two people who sacrafice performance or quality for the $$$$ then by all means....go to town Charlie Brown. But they are on the short bus for design or engineering....

Good Luck.

Z
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ntolerance is offline   Reply With Quote