Kean
Scooby Guru

Member#: 25187
Vehicle:
'08 Foz Prem TGM
'10 Challenger R/T Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejswimmer45 View Post
Has anyone used nu finish car polish or scratch remover on their subaru? like all of you i have watched the finish on my car get destroyed, and I want something that can fill in some of the swirl marks, and bring out the shine a little bit. my car is only a lease, so i dont want to take the time to buff the whole car and then wax. I am looking for a one step product that will bring back the finish as much as possible. any suggestions???????????
....well, not all of us have let our cars get that way (90k miles on a 6 1/2 yr old black car):

I would suggest reading through the articles found in the following link:

http://www.autopia.org/publish/categ...-and-Car-Care/

Those write-ups will answer most (if not all) of your questions. If you want a real fix to your problem, fillers are not the answer. Once corrected, it will take some effort and diligence on your end to maintain the finish from that point on. ....a change in wash habits, tools, products, etc.

Btw, you may also want to consider enlisting the services of a professional detailer. Once the initial hard work is done, all you have to worry about is properly maintaining it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Kean is offline   Reply With Quote